• Compatible with iOS (iOS6.1 and above, including the new iOS7) and Android devices (Android 4.0.3 and above).
• New layout of the interface.
• Tablet interface supports now portrait orientation.
• New devices and more options for existing ones.
• Possibility to import existing projects (file .cfg) with the new Designer or with the own application (only for iOS).
• You can switch between settings, control and scenes using gestures; settings are now integrated inside de app
• You can put pictures as icon stay directly within smartphone and tablet.
• You can rename stays and devices, within the app.
• Ability to find and save KNX / IP router (and gateway) IP address within the app.
• Improved stability and overall performance of the app.
• New Designer (programming tool to make the configuration) with more options, always available in the Internet: designer.houseinhand.com
• Possibility of 2 levels of organization: area, room (and device).
• It supports multiple installations. It is possible to change configuration file directly within the app. It is not required any more to close the app from multitasking bar nor using iTunes or similar.
• The connection settings can be configured from the Designer as well as from the own app.
• More icons (stays and devices).
Starting with Houseinhand 2.0
Moving from Houseinhand 1.x into Houseinhand 2.0 is very easy. Simply follow the next steps:
1. Install HiH 2.0
Get your Houseinhand 2.0 either from App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play (Android devices)
Remember that Houseinhand 2.0 is compatible with iOS6.1 and Android 4.0.3 or newer versions of both systems.
Current configuration is directly upgraded into the new ‘.hcf’ file format, specially created for HiH2.0
Old ‘.cfg’ and ‘.hih’ files are stored in the ‘Old’ folder
Visit user.houseinhand.com and create a new account with your information.
On the Houseinhand 2.0 App, enter your username and password in the Account section.
5. Upgrade ready!
Houseinhand 2.0 is fully functional
For license information, please visit the License section.